Today marks 20 weeks! We're halfway there! Getting so excited for Baby Wilson to arrive! I had the 19 week appt. last Monday and baby was doing well - heartbeat was 146. A few updates on previous appointments - the 12 week appt. baby's heartbeat was 154; 15 week appt. baby's heartbeat was 150; at the 18 week Ultrasound baby's heartbeat was 157. Last few times I've seen my Dr. she's made note that the baby was breach and sitting very low - nothing to be concerned with - just something she commented on. The guessing games of "What?" Baby Wilson is going to be (boy or girl) has definitely begun. According to Old Wives Tales and other flip of the coin type estimates - Baby Wilson is a girl. I'm not sure....like Mike always says - as long as it has 10 fingers and 10 toes and is healthy - that's all that matters! What do you think Baby Wilson is? OH and I've been feeling lots of fluttering - the baby is becoming more and more active - which is super cool =) Lots more updates to come with the nursery and we have Grandmothers-to-be attending the next couple of Dr.'s appts. Lots more to report soon =)


No comments:
Post a Comment