Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

April 17, 2009

24 wait 25 Weeks!


Let's see - alot has happened over the last 4 weeks. Mike has been working like crazy in the nursery. My parents came over a couple of weekends ago and helped paint the closet and then we made a trip to Babies R Us and bought some things for the closet and the crib. Big Mike and Marty came over on Monday and helped Mike with a trip to Home Depot and to put up some of the chair rail in the nursery and to polish the furniture. Saturday - we had our "Making Room for Baby Yard Sale" - and all proceeds are going to Baby Wilson ;) We were able to buy our glider/ottoman set, rug and shades for the nursery this weekend! Slowly but surely the nursery is coming together! As soon as the nursery is complete - we'll post some pics.

Over the last month Baby Wilson has been moving around like crazy and every day I feel him/her stronger and stronger. In fact just this week, Mike felt baby for the first time which was super cool. Thoughts/feelings from both me and Mike are opposite on baby's gender - Mike thinks girl, I think boy - odds are 50/50 I guess ;)

This past Monday, we had the 23 week appointment and Marty and Mike both were with me this time, which was really special. Baby is doing well. Heartbeat this time was 154. The Dr. had the results from the big 18-20 week ultrasound and since the results are reading that I am a full 7 days farther along - my Dr. has moved up my due date from August 9th to August 2nd (Johnny's birthday =) With the disclaimer of course that baby will come whenever - but with it being a full week off - she decided to move it. =) Until next time...oh and here is another belly pic - I keep growing =) and you can see a glimpse of the nursery on the right side of the picture, like I said it's a work in progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment