I was glancing through the blog and realized I've been talking about the nursery almost every post - so I thought I'd post a pic of where we are right now. We chose a light spring green color for the walls and we have done a faux panel effect on the bottom of the wall - by putting up chair rail and trim which are shaping out boxes. The process has been long with both our jobs and all the other things around the house that we're trying to get done - but the process is moving! After the remaining boxes go up, we have to smooth out the nail work, and then paint. My sister and her family graciously gave us their gorgeous cherry wood nursery furniture. Mike and I bought a glider/ottoman, rug and shades. My Mom and Dad bought us our bedding - so our final step is to get all those pieces pulled together - THEN we are ready for baby! So, in the meantime - here is a status picture to hold you over =)


No comments:
Post a Comment