Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

August 2, 2012

35 Weeks (and 1 day)!

Yes I am VERY pregnant!  Haha.  I haven't taken many profile shots this go round - I was pretty religious about posting a photo every 4 weeks for my pregnancy with Cecilia (see 2009 posts...).  This go round has been a little different.  I will say I am much larger!  However I have gained less with this pregnancy, but Mom had a few lbs. left from her first pregnancy so started a little higher on the scale - but I digress - I like to focus on the fact that I've gained less during this pregnancy ;)  Anyway, CC was 7 pounds 10 ounces and 21 3/4 inches long - I am fairly positive (but who knows) that this little guy is going to be BIGGER!  We will see!  We sure can't wait to meet him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment