January 2014: CC statements
Boy there is a very long list - but most recently she told me that she loved her Daddy best and when I reacted somewhat sad - she smiled and said, "It's okay Mommy, it's going to work out." I say that to Colin regularly when he's fussy. haha. The next night she only wanted to be with Mommy and Daddy was the 'bad guy' - but I do see the future of a Daddy's girl - no doubt :)
Fall 2013: Parent/Teacher conference:
CC is a leader. CC likes to read to the class (or imagine she is reading to the class). "CC is the real deal - what you see is what you get."
April 9, 2013: Story from Saint Joseph's Preschool:
Mike and I had a parent-teacher teleconference with Ms. Nicole of the Bears Class a few weeks ago - CC received alot of rave reviews, the one thing that stood out ot us was when Ms. Nicole said, "CC is a leader" - that she is! We were also told that CC has empathy, that when new kids join the class or a child is sad, she is concerned for them and takes care of them. :)
March 31, 2013: CC Statements:
"Mommy, if you and Daddy don't go to bed, I'm going to have a big problem with the both of you."
"Last morning...."
April 20, 2012: CC Statements:
Twirling "look at me" and saying "princess"
"And I dreamt of butterflies and blue flowers :)"
Yellow pronounced as "Yeyo" :)
March 22, 2012: CC Statements:
A few months ago at nighttime I'd ask Cecilia what she was going to dream of - "butterflies and flowers" - always blue, sometimes orange, purple, etc. When she wakes in the morning she comes out saying "butterflies" in the sweetest voice "and blue flowers" :)When I was14-15 weeks pregnant with Colin, CC started telling folks about "baby in mommy's tummy" - in the last week 15-16 weeks she kisses and hugs and pats baby morning, day and night "baby friend" :)
March 14, 2012: CC has been singing alot lately - she sings the entire ABCs, Are you sleeping, Tinkle tinkle - she knows most songs and will sing along - Monkeys jumping on the bed, Row row row your boat, itsy bitsy spider, Farmer in the dell - so cute =) She also says "Oh, man!" and "Oh my goodness" - she is so cute and funny!
March 10, 2012: CC Statements:
What comes after 1? "Cookie."
February 9, 2012: CC's first "Why?"
November 30, 2011: CC Statements:
"No!"
"Bye-bye!"
"Sowry..."
"Ay-yay!"
"Morning, morning, morning to YOU!"
"funny"
"fun"
"Yes."
"XX is night-night"
"Push"
"Hug"
September 21, 2011: Story from Sandya's:
Sandya told me a story today when I picked up CC. Walter said to Sandya, "My Daddy is the boss in my house." Sandya then asked Walter, "Who is the boss in this house?" Walter said, "CC." I rest my case!
March 28, 2011: CC Milestones:
February 25th - poo poo on the potty (shy of 17 months old) and continued from then on out
March 1st - pee pee on the potty, CC was fully potty trained by October/November 2011(2 yrs 3-4 months old), no more pull-ups, etc.
April 29, 2010: CC Milestones:
8 months - first words 'dada' (other words include 'da' and 'itty at' - we swear we've heard others like 'owlie' or 'hi dad' or 'hi'
8 months - cheerios, yo baby yogurt
7 1/2 months - sitting on her own, standing while holding her
6 months - rolling over
4 months - rice cereal and then introduced fruits/veggies
Switching hands was around 5 months
clapping was around 6 months


No comments:
Post a Comment