May 17, 2017: At dinner
Colin: My family makes my heart full.
January 15, 2017: This morning this was our conversation while watching Frozen (he has my heart):
Colin: She is all grown up now - one day I'm going to be all grown up.
Me: I know...don't do it too fast okay?
Colin: Okay.
**a few moments later**
Colin: You smell good, you smell like Rainbows.
Me: Thanks baby.
Colin: When I grow up, I'm going to marry you - okay?
Me: um...okay. I love you.
Colin: I love you too. (gives me a kiss on the cheek)
**he asks me to marry him on a daily basis and I know he means it in the most innocent and sweet way and one day he won't be asking me this anymore! LOVE him - even when he is like the Tasmanian Devil - he always finds a way to make up for it with a wink, a hug, or a kiss.**
January 12, 2017: Wow I have missed capturing a lot of Colinisms - my favorite is "I like ju neck-a-lace". Colin has a sweet heart, he always wants to pray at the table, he talks about God a lot, about family. He is VERY active - but very sensitive and loving. He likes to get up from the dinner table and give his Mommy a kiss and a hug...Daddy thinks it's because he doesn't want to eat anymore and I think he's just so sweet!
February 11, 2014: Poo poo on the potty!
Colin: My family makes my heart full.
January 15, 2017: This morning this was our conversation while watching Frozen (he has my heart):
Colin: She is all grown up now - one day I'm going to be all grown up.
Me: I know...don't do it too fast okay?
Colin: Okay.
**a few moments later**
Colin: You smell good, you smell like Rainbows.
Me: Thanks baby.
Colin: When I grow up, I'm going to marry you - okay?
Me: um...okay. I love you.
Colin: I love you too. (gives me a kiss on the cheek)
**he asks me to marry him on a daily basis and I know he means it in the most innocent and sweet way and one day he won't be asking me this anymore! LOVE him - even when he is like the Tasmanian Devil - he always finds a way to make up for it with a wink, a hug, or a kiss.**
January 12, 2017: Wow I have missed capturing a lot of Colinisms - my favorite is "I like ju neck-a-lace". Colin has a sweet heart, he always wants to pray at the table, he talks about God a lot, about family. He is VERY active - but very sensitive and loving. He likes to get up from the dinner table and give his Mommy a kiss and a hug...Daddy thinks it's because he doesn't want to eat anymore and I think he's just so sweet!
February 11, 2014: Poo poo on the potty!
July 21, 2013: First Steps! He's saying Mama, Dada, and goes sssss ssss - we think it's "CC". :)
May 14, 2013: Crawling! Sitting Up! End of April Colin had his first teeth - the bottom two, then he had the top two, and now he has the top four and more on their way.
April 10, 2013: Colin's Milestones:
Colin is now 7 months 2 weeks - for a couple of months he's been saying "Mama" "Dada" "NiNi" "NomNom" and he sounds like he says "Hi" =) Colin started rolling over in February so he was 5-5 1/2 months old. He's been teething for at least 2 months - no tooth yet. He started rice cereal at 4 months and fruits/veggies shortly after. He's now had "Mum-Mums" and water. He's tucking his knees under him, but not crawling yet and can sit up with assistance and will stand when holding his hands. He's smiled since the day he was born and adores his sister :)
March 8, 2012: Felt Colin's first kicks at 14 weeks :)


No comments:
Post a Comment